Torcache is a free service for caching torrent files online.
You can not search or list torrent files that are stored here, you can only access them if you already know the info_hash value of the torrent you want to download.
The way to access torrents is simple, you just use the url http://torcache.net//torrent/INFO_HASH_IN_HEX
.torrent (note HEX values A-F must be in uppercase)
http://torcache.net/torrent/640FE84C613C17F663551D218689A64E8AEBEABE.torrent (Slackware 12.2 DVD ISO)
The torrent files are saved to disk in gzip format, that means you have to use a browser that understands the gzip transfer encoding.
Send .torrent to cache:
Just choose the torrent file you want to add to the cache and click "Cache!".
We store torrents forever.
- We DO NOT have or track any information about what type of content the torrents point to.
- We DO NOT have any type of search or listing system.
- We DO NOT run our own trackers.
- The original filename of the torrent is NOT saved.
- We DO NOT log any IP adresses of uploaders.
- You can ONLY download torrents if you ALREADY KNOW the INFO_HASH of the torrent file.
- Torrent files are cached on disk in gzip format making it extremely time consuming to search for any data contained within the torrent files.
I want automation / an API!
Here's a list of our APIs.